The Best Of March 2013 Newsletter
Posted on March 30th, 2013
“For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Top Blog Posts
- A Beginner’s Guide to Irrational Behavior – Dan Ariely – Visual Notes Summary
- Visual Guide To Happiness
- Visual Guide To Positive Psychology With Mind Maps
- Amazing Transformation! - BEST Motivation - Never Give Up!
- Life of Pi (2012)
- Argo (2012)
- Through the Wormhole - What Makes Us Who We Are?
- Suits TV Series
- Planet Earth TV Series
- Turning 60: The Twelve Most Important Lessons I’ve Learned So Far
- How the People Around You Affect Personal Success
- Harvard Business Review - The Disciplined Pursuit of Less
- The 6 People You Need in Your Corner
- 21 Life Lessons from Steve Jobs
- Why Your Kid Can’t Get a Job - Forbes
Think About It
The opportunity of a lifetime is to pick yourself. Quit waiting to get picked; quit waiting for someone to give you permission; quit waiting for someone to say you are officially qualified and pick yourself. It doesn’t mean you have to be an entrepreneur or a freelancer, but it does mean you stand up and say, “I have something to say. I know how to do something. I’m doing it. If you want me to do it with you, raise your hand.” - Seth Godin
“Courage is the willingness to engage in risk-taking behavior either when one does not know the consequences or when the consequences might be adverse. We are all capable of courageous behavior, provided that we are willing to engage in it.
Given that life offers few guarantees, all living requires risk taking. It would require very little courage to live if we were perfect, omniscient, or omnipotent. The question we must each answer is whether we have the courage to live despite the knowledge of our imperfections.” – Paul Lazarsfeld
Questions or comments? Send me an email