Holistic Wellness Counselor & NLP Trainer
Strive to deliver simple solutions to complex problems
Provide service for adults and youth
Focus on Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, (NLP) Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Positive Psychology, and Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
Holistic (biopsychosocial) approach to problems
Fluent in English and Russian languages
I got into the field of psychology looking for practical solutions to my personal problems. My journey led me to the science of positive psychology, neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), and a world of personal development. Over the years I’ve trained with some of the top experts in the field of psychology and learned some of the most effective solutions to common life problems.
However, what I found is that the scientific research and methods used in psychology was filled with complicated and unnecessary information for people who simply wanted to resolve their problems and improve their well-being. Being influenced by the philosophy of simplicity, elegance, and design, I decided to focus on helping people find simple solutions to complex life problems related to
- Stress, anxiety, fears, phobias,
- Depression and lack of purpose in life
- Health problems
- Mental and physical energy management
- Productivity and motivation
- Resilience and coping
My professional practice is based on person-centered counseling and a pragmatic approach to problems (use most effective methods in a specific situation).
- MA in Counselling Psychology. Yorkville University, Canada.
- BS in Psychology. Baker College, USA.
Continual Education & Training
Center of NLP-technology (S.V. Kovalev), Moscow, Russia
- Introduction to psychotherapy. Applied psychotherapy techniques.
- NLP-Symbol-Drama. Psychotherapy using metaphors and stories.
NLP International (Richard Bandler), Orlando, USA
- Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).
- Design Human Engineering. Using the brain for behavioral change.
- NLP Master Practitioner. Advanced persuasion and communication.
Stress Center, Moscow, Russia
- The Key Method Practitioner. Psychophysiology of stress management.
NLP Comprehensive, Colorado, USA
- NLP Practitioner. Communication, persuasion, and counselling skills.
- Nutrition for Health Promotion & Disease Prevention (University of California).
- A Beginner’s Guide to Irrational Behavior (Duke University).
- Gamification - Concepts & Designs (University of Pennsylvania).
- A Brief History of Humankind (Hebrew University of Jerusalem).
- American Psychological Association.
- Canadian Positive Psychology Association.
- International Positive Psychology Association.
My Work Is Infleunced By
Dr. Sergei Kovalev is well known russian psychotherapist, author of more than 30 books and the creator of Eastern Neuro Linguistic Programming - Neurotransforming.
Dr. Richard Bandler is a co-inventor of Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), a collection of concepts and techniques intended to understand and change human behavior-patterns. He also developed other systems known as Design Human Engineering (DHE) and Neuro Hypnotic Repatterning (NHR)
Dr. Bruce Lipton is an American developmental biologist, who is best known for promoting the idea that genes and DNA can be manipulated by a person’s beliefs. He is the author of the book Biology of Belief.
Dr. Hasai Aliev is a Professor, Ph.D. (Medical Sciences), Honored Doctor of the Republic of Daghestan, and General Director of the Moscow Stress Management Center. He is the creator of the Key Method.
Dr. Joe Dispenza is one of the scientists, researchers, and teachers featured in the award winning film, “What the BLEEP Do We Know!?” Dr. Dispenza is often remembered for his comments on how a person can create their day, which he discussed in the film.